General Practitioner (GP) required for a permanent or long- term locum contract in Hawkes Bay!
* Warm climate.
* Hawke's Bay is among New Zealand's leading producers of wine!
* Known for it's fantastic cycling tracks!
* Great walking trails!
* Health is their number one priority
* Happy, supportive team
* Feel part of a community
* Full time position
* Permanent position
* Excellent remuneration on offer
* Highly supportive team.
* Perfect work/life balance.
* Amazing location!
* Perfect for a family.
* Ski in the morning and sail in the afternoon!
What you need for this role:
* MCNZ Registration in New Zealand or eligible to get.
* FRNZCGP or FAMPA qualified
* Candidates who are working towards these qualifications will be considered
* Experience working as a GP
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Ellen in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 2 9957 1166
E/M - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have recent experience in one of the countries listed below or have general unlimited registration in Australia then you may be eligible for registration in New Zealand and there are plenty of GP positions available.
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs) and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.