A long term/permanent position has become available in the the beautiful Bay of Plenty region.
The practice has a great team and would love to add to it.
About the area:
* Well known for its world class mountain biking, lakes, and forests
* Would suit those that enjoy an outdoor lifestyle.
* Crystal-clear streams and magical forests.
* A thermal bath wonderland.
* Under an hour drive from Lake Taupo!
* Taurangi and Hamilton is an hours drive away!
About the role:
* 0.8 FTE.
* May/June 2019 start date.
* Will consider GPEP registrars
What you need for these roles:
• MCNZ Registration or qualification to register to practice in New Zealand
• VR or Non VR GPs will be considered
• Need significant prior experience in General Practice
• Attractive salary! Top perm remuneration
• Relocation costs negotiable
• Large variety of work and a highly supportive team
• Life-style change if you're tired of the city hustle & bustle
• Initial orientation and supervision is provided
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Ellen Somers in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 2 9957 1166
E/M - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities.
Check out our website for other roles also at...