Are you also thinking of a permanent role in Hamilton? This role offers the option to go permanent!
About the area:
* Hamilton is only approx an hour and half drive from Auckland!
* Home to the lovely Bucolic Hamilton Gardens.
* Riverside walks.
* Cafe and bar culture!
* Established practice.
* Great patient base.
* Cornerstone accredited.
* Supportive staff.
* Part- time or full-time available.
* Locum with the view to go permanent.
* Will consider just locum GP's.
* Will consider just permanent GP's.
* Will consider GP's on GPEP programme.
* Excellent rates/remuneration on offer.
* Relocation costs negotiable for permanent candidates!
* Other benefits negotiable!
What you need for this role:
* MCNZ registration or eligible to register.
* FRNZCGP qualified or working towards.
* Previous General Practice experience.
How to apply:
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Ellen - Senior Recruitment Consultant in complete confidence and your query and CV will be passed on to the relevant consultant:
Ph: +61 410 337 993
E/M - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.