To help our client continue to make a difference to the lives of our residents we are looking for a full-time Occupational Therapist who has a genuine interest in aged care.
We need to engage somebody with demonstrated experience in assessment and development of an occupational therapy program and experience in managing pain management clinics.
It is imperative that the person can communicate effectively and has exceptional time management skills.
Skills in the completion of ACFI requirements and documentation would be an advantage.
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments
- Implementing & managing pain management clinics
- Developing innovative treatment plans
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- Working with other allied healthcare professionals to provide excellent service
- Degree qualified & AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist
- National police check (within last 12 months)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Our client offers a competitive remuneration package.
- Salary packaging available.
- Comprehensive training and induction provided.
- Flexible hours which will leave your weekends free.
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate and click APPLY.
Alternatively send Maria an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9957 1166.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!