We invite Radiographers with Vascular and interventional Radiology experience to work in a Cathlab unit, in a hospital in Melbourne. If you love to work in a supportive team in a hospital environment, this is a perfect job for you! APPLY NOW!
A highly regarded private hospital based in Melbourne. It provides the highest standard in all areas of healthcare. Cardiology is definitely one of many specialties that the hospital has achieved national & international recognition.
Based in Melbourne, with easy access to public transport.
- Strong skills and solid experience in Vascular radiology.
- Work in a Cath lab unit.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- AHPRA Registration and EPA Radiation licence.
- Assist the radiologist with radiology requirements during all procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team, to assist nursing staff and your fellow technicians when required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment yet still maintain the quality of your work.
- Maintain radiation safety awareness & participate in surgical safety checklists.
- Permanent position, Jan 2019 start.
- Be part of something BIG & Wonderful, working with a highly reputable organisation.
- Get well rewarded for your hard work.
- Pay package on offer is in line with your skills and years of experience, in a range of $75,000- $95,000 per annum.
- Work in a well set up Cath lab / Angiography suite.
- State of the art equipment - Siemens.
- Radiologists on site at all times.
- Work with an approachable management team.
- APHRA + EPA radiation licesne.
- A recognised qualification within the medical imaging profession
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Cathy in complete confidence on 02 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.