This is an organisation whom pride themselves on being able to provide quality care and support to the elderly. As the Deputy Manager/CCC, you will be working in a medium facility providing both high and low care. This team works hard to provide an atmosphere where the residents are comfortable and can feel at home.
As Deputy Manager your key duty will be to supervise Clinical Care within the establishment in conjunction with ensuring policies, procedures & ACFI/Accreditation processes are adhered to.
You will be the main contact for clients; implementing, monitoring and modifying in-home care plans to match the need of clients and manage risk.
- Leadership and supervision of staff and fostering a team approach to
- Co-ordination of clinical care, hospitality services and lifestyle opportunities for residents, ensuring that documentation is appropriate and completed in a timely manner to provide quality clinical and holistic care to residents.
- Opportunities for a consultative approach to ensuring the best outcomes for the resident through liaison with them, their family or representative.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA - No restrictions
- Recognised diploma’s or certificates relating to the aged care sector
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management role within the
aged care sector with a successful and proven track record
- Quality Assurance Certificate or equivalent experience
In return for your hard work and dedication our client will offer:
- Excellent Remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central location
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Alternatively send Maria an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to email@example.com or call 02 9957 1166.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!