2 x Care Manager positions
As the Care Manager you will be working for a non for profit organisation, committed to providing first class accommodation and care to both high and low care individuals in an Aged care facility.
The Person required:
Apart from being an enthusiastic, dynamic, and experienced Aged Care Clinical Manage you should have:
- Current Nurse Registration (RN) (Div 1) AHPRA
- Proven Management experience within Aged Care Services of minimum 2 years in Australia
- Strong clinical and documentation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal & Organisation skills
- Australian Citizens And Permanent Residents Only
The facility is well situated in the heart of New South Wales, in a thriving and dynamic regional City that offers the dual benefits of relaxation and space with the amenities of a major City. A quality lifestyle, affordable housing, career opportunities and education options combine to make this a great place to live.
This organisation provides a home where many residents can feel warm and welcomed by staff members who develop close relationships with not only the residents but also their families.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, send EMMA an email at email@example.com or call on (02) 99 57 11 66