We are seeking Registered Nurses with a background in aged care and a genuine passion for providing quality resident care for the elderly to join a prestigious aged care facility on a permanent Full Time basis.
You will be responsible for providing resident care and co-ordinating care staff across the residents’ entire needs. The successful Registered Nurse will be required to work a rotating roster.
Apart from being an enthusiastic, dynamic, and experienced Aged Care Manage you should have:
- Current Div. 1 AHPRA registration
- Previous experience and commitment to aged care
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and clinical skills
- focused on the provision of person-centred care
- Knowledge of ACFI (desitable)
- Prestigious aged care facility, integrated model of care
- Collaborative & progressive organisational culture
- Situated close to the NSW & QLD border
- Regional airport with various flights linking NSW & QLD major cities
- Affordable houses and a great community spirit
- Excellent schools, hospital and good transport network