We are working in conjunction with this provider and we are recruiting for a full time ACFI Coordinator (Registered Nurse) for a medium aged care facility in Gold Coast.
Reporting to the Regional ACFI Coordinator, you will be committed to optimising funding for the benefit of residents. To be eligible, you will be a Registered Nurse, with valid AHPRA registration and preferably have 2+ years’ experience in a similar ACFI role.
As the ACFI Coordinator, you will:
- Review and ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation
- Provide clinical leadership and education to staff in ACFI assessments, ensuring that the residents’ care needs, and changes to care needs are identified
- Ensure that the clinical management programme is being used effectively and efficiently
- Review ACFI processes to achieve the best outcomes and ensure all appraisals completed within a timeframe
- Display a high level of planning, organisation and prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Aged Care Online claiming system
- Experience in using clinical management software
Position Description available on request.
Due to the high volume of applicants please allow 24 hours for a response.