Our client who prides itself on imagination and innovation in caring for the aged, with a mission to excel in providing quality care services and accommodation.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced full time Clinical Care Manager, to assist the Director of Nursing in the clinical management and care of our residents. We will offer above award wages for this position and set hours can be also negotiated for the right candidate.
This role requires a dynamic and highly experienced Clinical Care professional to manage and coordinate a team of nursing staff. This role has overall responsibility for our large facility, with specialist dementia care and ageing in place programs.
As Clinical Care Manager you will manage the Clinical Care within the facility in conjunction with ensuring policies, procedures & ACFI/Accreditation processes are adhered to.
In exchange for your service, you will be provided with ongoing developmental opportunities with a steady career progression up the career ladder.
- Foster a culture of clinical excellence
- Manage and develop a diverse team of health professionals
- Ensure that services are delivered within a budgetary framework
- Be responsible for the economical purchasing of consumable supplies
- Supervise the work of staff and assist where necessary in the performance of their duties
- Ensure the provision of quality care and services by engendering a culture of Continuous Quality Improvement through the participation in the NSQHS and ACASA quality improvement program and associated activities
- Coordinate the development and review of clinical policies and processes for both acute and aged care services
- The successful applicant will be eligible to participate in a generous salary-packaging program on offer.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Permanent position with career progression
- Opportunity to work with an organisation that have compassion and commitment to provide residents with the highest quality of care
Key Selection Criteria:
- Must be an APHRA registered nurse
- Previous management experience required
- Clear clinical leadership skills
- Ability to understand, interpret and integrate all relevant Standards
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of continuous quality management
- Experience of overseeing and managing budgets, including rosters, supplies and other expenses
- Evidence of mentoring Nurses and Personal Care Workers
If you feel this is the right role for you, get in contact with your current resume to email@example.com and we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!