Calling RADIOLOGISTS with minimum 3 years specialist exp from the UK ideally in emergency medicine or similar & be registered as a specialist radiologist with the Swedish, Danish or UK authorities.
Leading European Teleradiology organisation looking to expand their Sydney facility with more hospitals all over Europe recognising the advantages of managing their capacity through this dynamic group. They are a friendly, non-hierarchical team, and the culture is one that encourages helping others in the group, a diverse and very international team. Great opportunity to further specialise and develop an expert reputation in emergency radiology.
Reporting for UK & Scandinavian hospitals you will be working during the day-time hours for the on-call shift of European hospitals, making clever use of time zones. This will expose you to a large variety of cases and allow you to build expert knowledge & experience in emergency radiology very quickly. You will be working during the day, reporting back to the NHS / Scandinavian hospitals during their European night-time, alongside a team of experienced international Radiologists & will also benefit from the extensive knowledge-sharing activities among the senior emergency radiologists based in Sydney....for periods of 6 to 24 months.
Work hard and tackle medical challenges every day, but also enjoy a well supported work-life balance with your family, to enjoy all that the country has to offer in a new country and explore a new culture & live and work in Sydney, a thriving, cosmopolitan city where you can enjoy sunny beaches, great outdoor activities, fine dining, a vibrant cultural scene and other amenities, without all the Australian registration red tape.!!
- Based in Sydney or home based office by negotiation.
- Have a good command of English
- Emergency radiology exp
- Relocation expenses, airfares
- Paid return airfares annually for longer contracts
- Excellent salary package + monthly accommodation allowance.
- Assistance with school fees if required
- Initial accommodation
- Visa / immigration assistance
- Specialist Registration
- CPD allowance
- Minimum 3 years UK NHS Hospital Specialist level exp.
- 6 months, 12 to 24 month contracts
- No Australian Registration requirement
- Radiologist with Swedish or Danish current registration also considered
- Be able to report in the language of any of the above countries