My client is a well-established organisation with a friendly and supportive work culture. All facilities are equipped with the latest technology and primarily use Philips equipment. They offer a wide range of services including general, gynae and obstetrics, MSK and vascular.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sonographer looking for a new challenge and to progress their career. This is a step-up role to a Charge Sonographer. This dynamic role requires the ideal candidate to perform scans four days per week and reviews on the fifth day. In addition to being suitably qualified and hold a NZMRTB Registration, successful applicants will showcase:
- A high degree of professional competence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and proven commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Market leading remuneration package
- Lead/Charge role
- Excellent working Environment with strong team culture
- Continuous Professional Development
- Car parking for staff
If you feel this might be the right role for you, give Elaine a call at Julie Warner Health to discuss in complete confidence straight away!! Call on (02) 99571166 or send an email with your current resume to email@example.com.
If this is not your ideal opportunity, don’t hesitate in contacting Elaine for a confidential discussion on all our current permanent and locum Sonographer roles throughout Australia and New Zealand.