100% Pure New Zealand - "Land of the Long White Cloud"
We have a long term/permanent position become available in the beautiful east coast, North Island of Hastings! The staff will be closely linked in this GP practice with collegial and administrative support. This practice is approximately a 3 minute drive from their other large urban practice so additional collegial advice can be immediate if required.
What you need for this role:
• MCNZ Registration in New Zealand
• You will be required to practice independently with a potential 0.5 FTE working in the same practice
• Need significant prior experience in General Practice
• Willing to work sometimes without another Doctor on site
• Negotiable hours of work
• Highly supportive team with nurses and receptionists working alongside them
• Opportunity to roster some hours in week to work in large urban A&M/GP Practice
• Initial orientation and supervision is provided
• Large variety and very flexible team!
• Beautiful location - over 2200 hours of sunshine annually!
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Emer Moloney (Business Manager for GP Medical Appointments in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 2 9957 1166
E/M - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...