Beautiful North Island New Zealand....Land of the Long White Cloud..
A position is available in May 2018 for a permanent position in South Auckland
Auckland is New Zealand's largest and most diverse cities and is the major hub of all transport...with its passion for food, wine and shopping you will thrive in this bustling urban hub! Wherever you are in Auckland, you're never far from the water. From wild surf beaches to the tranquil Hauraki gulf, the sea and all its attractions are why this is known as the City of Sails.
What you need for this role:
• MCNZ Registration in New Zealand
• FRNZCGP or FAMPA qualified
• Candidates who are working towards these qualifications will be considered
• Excellent salary package
• Conference & training subsidy
• Additional allowances over and above base salary including weekend, evening, on-call and overtime allowance
• Paid subscriptions to: Medical Protection Society
• MCNZ Annual Practicing Fee
• RNZCGP or CUCP membership fee
• Paid study leave
• Training and examination fees for those working towards FRNZCGP or FAMPA
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout New Zealand & Australia for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialties.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Emer Moloney (NZ Business Manager for GP Medical Appointments) in complete confidence on:
Ph:+61 2 9957 1166
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...