As the Clinical Manager/ Deputy Director of Nursing you would be working within an established for-profit organisation of 40 years, who are QLD's largest private owners and managers of retirement and aged care residences. They pride themselves in striving to be a dynamic, innovative and creative industry leader through effective management by a dedicated professional team.
Boasting close to 100 beds, this high care facility is well situated on the North of Queensland in the Bundaberg-WideBay region. Being close to 140 kilometers of unspoiled beaches, and access to the Great Barrier Reef, there is lots to enjoy!
In the role of Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for and manage the clinical operation and direction of these large Aged Care facilities. Other responsibilities will include assisting the Facility Manager with the admissions of all new residents and leading clinical governance across the facility.
Apart from being an enthusiastic, dynamic, and experienced Aged Care Clinical Manager/Deputy Director of Nursing, you should have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA
- Aged care or health sector management experience
- Strong clinical and documentation skills
- Sound knowledge in ACFI and Accreditation processes
- Staff training experience
- Australian Citizens And Permanent Residents Only
- Adept at using electronic clinical management systems