This public benevolent organisation has been providing community care services for over 60 years now. They are represented in a modest number of facilities throughout QLD and pride themselves in their staff being family rather than numbers. The successful transformation to a sustainable for-purpose organisation means my client is pursuing growth across their residential aged care, home care, retirement living, education, youth and community services operations.
This organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Consultant to join the team on a Full time basis. Working closely with, and supporting the Residential Manager, this key role is responsible for leading the clinical care of the residents as well as exemplifying exceptional clinical practice to both registered and non-registered staff site wide.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Strong clinical background including demonstrated experience in Aged Care (ideally 5+ years)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with ACFI
- Understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation and Audit processes
- Customer service orientation with compassion for and a genuine interest in caring for the elderly
Why apply for this role?
- Working in a not-for-profit organisation with strong values and ethics
- Access to extensive salary packaging options
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Being part of a great, enthusiastic crowd
- Supportive management and ongoing professional training
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia, please contact Emma in complete confidence on: +61 2 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org