This is a fantastic opportunity to a join reputable private practice, both permanent & locum vacancies available. My client is seeking qualified Radiographers, competent in General and/or CT. Located among the hustle and bustle of Sydney's vibrant CBD, this facility is equipped with the latest technologies and has a wealth of experience of a wide range of imaging modalities.
In addition to being suitably qualified and holding a current AHPRA Registration, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- NSW Radiation Licence
- Proven Competence in General and/or CT, experience in Mammography is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Hourly Rates
- Full-Time & Part-Time Hours Available
- Permanent & Locum Contracts
- Excellent Location with close by public transport
- Modern Facility
- CPD Support
If you feel this might be the right role for you, give Elaine a call at Julie Warner Health to discuss in complete confidence straight away!! Call on (02) 99571166 or send an email with your current resume to email@example.com.
If this is not your ideal opportunity, don’t hesitate in contacting Elaine for a confidential discussion on all our current permanent and locum Radiographer roles throughout Australia and New Zealand.