Take this opportunity to join a leading diagnostic imaging team in providing a world class service. This organisation provides an excellent culture, flexible working conditions and has a strong track record of retaining good staff within the company. Mammography experience will be looked upon favorably. In addition to being suitably qualified and holding a current AHPRA Registration, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- SA Radiation Licence
- A high degree of professional competence
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Full-Time Hours
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Strong and Supportive Team culture
- Ongoing professional development supported
- Excellent Location in beautiful SA.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, give Elaine a call at Julie Warner Health to discuss in complete confidence straight away!! Call on (02) 99571166 or send an email with your current resume to email@example.com.
If this is not your ideal opportunity, don’t hesitate in contacting Elaine for a confidential discussion on all our current permanent and locum Radiographer roles throughout Australia and New Zealand.