Work for a leading aged care provider where customer service and essence in care is paramount. Adopt a pivotal role, and be rewarded for your exceptional skills. This role offers a dynamic registered nurse manager to practice as a Facility Manager in the south-east of Melbourne. Bring your aged care management skills & nurse expertise to a cutting edge organisation!
An exquisite facility located within 40mins of Melbourne CBD seeking someone dedicated and strong willed to lead this facility.
Not-For-Profit Organisation. Excellent well-established medium sized facility. The staff work hard to provide an atmosphere where the residents are comfortable and can feel at home.
- Plan, implement & manage care delivery specifics
- Govern auditing & accreditation compliances
- Facilitate education initiatives & continuous professional development for all healthcare professionals at the facility.
- Manage HR effectively
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong clinical and documentation skills
- Good understanding of ACFI, Aged Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Outstanding leadership, communication & organisation skills
- Current Nurse Registration (Div 1) - AHPRA
- Australian permanent residency or citizenship | Sponsorship Not Available
If this is you then do not hesitate and click APPLY. Alternatively send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9957 1166.