You will be responsible for leading the day to day running of facilities. If you think you are ready for a step up from DDON or are an experienced DON looking for a change this is agreat opportunity.
Location: North Tasmania
As Facility Manager you will oversee the smooth running of the facility on a daily basis. This will include budget and quality control, HR and staffing, Management and leadership of staff, staff appraisals, Responsible in maximizing ACFI claims and thorough reviews through comprehensive documentation, and all other duties that are required of a great FM.
• Proven leadership qualities in an aged care environment;
• Experience in Health Care Management
• Ability to maintain collaborative and effective relationships with all multidisciplinary team members;
• Ability to work flexibly within the service
• Innovative not-for-profit organisation.
• Ongoing leadership training.
• Generous salary packaging arrangements
• Work for an employer who is focused on ensuring a happy and safe environment for both Staff and Residents.
Why wait?? Apply Today!!
If you feel this might be the right role for you, send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to email@example.com or call 02 9957 1166. All conversations and correspondence are in complete confidence