Facility Manager - Medium Home - North VIC
This opportunity is available with a well-established not-for-profit facility in North Victoria situated on the banks of Gunbower Creek. The town is a popular holiday spot as well as a regional sports centre with a wide range of facilities.
About the Role
Become a part of this facility - a home away from home for older people who are not able to live independently. This facility has recently expanded and are now seeking a Facility Manager. This company is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people's lives for over 60 years through comprehensive and integrated community services.
We are looking for a Facility Manager to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the facility.
- Manage the admission of residents and conduct consultation with residents and their families as required
- Manage formal accreditation standards
- Compliance requirements and reports
- Ensure the highest quality of life for residents
- Current AHPRA Nursing Registration
- succesful completition of a mininum Degree in Nursing
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments and lodgements
- Highly developed communication and leadership skills
- Experience in managing and mentoring new and existing staff across all aspects of a residential aged care facility
- Excellent people and clinical skills
If this is you then do not hesitate and click APPLY. Alternatively send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to email@example.com or call 02 9957 1166.