VR GP required in Outback WA- Kimberly Region
A practice in Western Australia has an exciting opportunity for a VR GP with in depth experience in general practice environment to work Full time. Successful candidate will be rostered to clinical duties in an Emergency Department and must be capable of independent practice as well as be highly motivated. There is also a very generous salary package and excellent role if you are the adventurous type!!. If you are interested to learn more, please get in touch.
- 8 acute beds, 4 boarder bed hospital and 1 palliative care bed.
- Caters to acute medical, paediatric, psychiatric inpatients
- Maternity and trauma patients awaiting RFDS transfer
- Shopping facilities, recreation and Education facilities, that is groceries, butchers, 9 hole golf course and town swimming pool!
- The region in Western Australia has a population of 45,000
- VR GP - FRACGP or FACRRM
- In depth experience in general practice and ED environment.
- Package is 400k+ pa.
- District Allowance Applies to $7,436 pa.
- VR GP - FRACGP - FACRRM
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Min 12 years experience in general practice
To find more about Kimberly see following link http://www.kimberleyaustralia.com/
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities available here or have any queries, be sure to contact John (details below). Thank you.
Tel: +61 299571166