This role requires a highly experienced Facility Manager to manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, manage & regularly evaluate systems, policies & procedures to ensuring compliance & performance benchmarks are in place, and budget control.
- Plan, implement & manage care delivery specifics
- Govern auditing & accreditation compliances
- Facilitate education initiatives & continuous professional development for all healthcare professionals at the facility
- Successfully regulate finance and budget specifics
- Oversight of the facility, working alongside another Clinical Manager
- Working closely with the Clinical Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Quality Care policies and procedures
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Have leadership experience within Aged Care facilities (desirable but not essential).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Aged Care environment
- Degree qualified in business/management discipline
- Proven history of ability to drive efficiency within a business
- Have a strong business acumen
- Have a passion to improve clinical care through coaching and staff development programs
- A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
- Paid learning and development
- Supportive managers and excellent clinical team currently in place.
- Very accessible with close by tram lines.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, send Emma at Julie Warner Health an email with your current resume; email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants please allow 24hours for response.