Seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Care Manager
The facility is in an amazing location in Australia's Southern coast.
Enjoy the gorgeous landscape, beaches and minutes away from the shops.
Work in an inspiring workplace!
This modern aged care facility has a dedicated team in place, an excellent reputation in the community and a very supportive management structure.
The Clinical Care manager we are looking for is dynamic, able to lead and oversee a team of nursing staff.
This is a leadership role that will take you to the next level of management. Through a multi-disciplinary approach, you will co-ordinate, assess, plan, implement and evaluate.
This role will be responsible for Clinical Care for the 80 bed facility, providing clinical expertise and managing the Clinical and Care teams to ensure the highest level of resident care.
You will provide support to Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, and Personal Care Assistants.
What's for you:
* Above award salary
* Support from a dedicated state based clinical support team
* An individual development plan tailored to your unique skills and goals
* Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
* Have an Australian Division 1 Nurse registration with current AHPRA Registration
* Demonstrated ability to lead, support and supervise staff, promoting a harmonious team approach to the delivery of resident care
* Proven knowledge of the ACFI system, Aged Care Accreditation & relevant Legislation
* Team player, have initiative, good time management and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to find out more send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to email@example.com or call 02 9957 1166