Join an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for residents and staff.
Currently looking for a ACFI Coordinator for a large facility. Primarily responsible for maximising revenue generated from the assessed care needs of residents through the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
ACFI Coordinator responsibilities:
- Ensure resident assessments, initial care plans / reviews and other relevant clinical
documentation are completed accurately and timely which reflect the individual
resident care needs.
- Provide leadership in the provision of accurate assessment and reliable data relating
to the resident care and maximising funding via ACFI.
- Promote a culture where staff are responsible for completing documentation
accurately and in required timeframes
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Proven experience in achieving ACFI targets
- A clear understanding and knowledge regarding the ACFI framework
- Excellent computer literacy
- Home-from-home feeling
- On-going training provided
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Support from a dedicated state based clinical support team
- An individual development plan tailored to your unique skills and goals