Join an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for residents and staff.
Currently looking for a Clinical Manager for a large facility. As a Clinical Manager, you will be participating in a structured and thorough boarding program which runs for 4 weeks. The benefit of such a program is the ability to learn your role in a new company and settling in before taking the reigns of the job.
Well known for its warm and consistently sunny Mediterranean weather. Long-recognised as an important Australian food bowl,major horticultural centre notable for its grape production, supplying 80% of Victoria's grapes.
Clinical Manager responsibilities:
- Full clinical oversight of the facility, working alongside another Clinical Manager
- All clinical reporting and documentation
- Staff training, provision of ongoing management and support to all care staff
- Oversight of all specialised nursing
- Working closely with the Facility Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Regis Quality Care policies and procedures
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Clinical Manager
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Capability and experience in leading a team
- Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
- A robust approach to managing your time effectively and ability to work within deadlines
- Home-from-home feeling
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Support from a dedicated state based clinical support team
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- An individual development plan tailored to your unique skills and goals
If you feel this might be the right role for you, send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to email@example.com or call 02 9957 1166. All conversations and correspondence are in complete confidence.