We are looking for people who genuinely care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
Currently looking for a Clinical Manager for a large facility. As a Clinical Manager, you will be participating in a structured and thorough boarding program which runs for 4 weeks. This training will give you the ability to learn more about the role and get familiar with the environment.
Clinical Manager responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills and working collaboratively as part of a team
- All clinical reporting and documentation
- Staff training and support to all care staff
- Join a highly respected company in the local community
- Work alongside with the Facility Manager and leadership team
- Ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Clinical Manager
- Organisation skills, knowledge of systems/ processes
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong IT skills including previous experience using a care management system
- ability to work within deadlines
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional training & development opportunities
- Monthly state based clinical leadership meetings
- Pay rates are negotiable based on experience and skills
- Supportive culture and well-resourced environment
- A challenging and stimulating environment
- An individual development plan
If you feel this might be the right role for you, send Justine an email, at Julie Warner Health, with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9957 1166. All conversations and correspondence are in complete confidence.