This is a destination that brings nature to life! Work in a city in Queensland, located on Australia’s east coast. Off the coast is a section of the Great Barrier Reef.
Kick off your shoes, grab a glass of wine and get the sand between your toes, this is what you do after work in this place!
- Permanent full-time CT and general & theatre radiography.
- Work on state of the art equipment.
- Experience variety of clinic and hospital work.
- Work very closely with other radiographers and onsite radiologists.
- Training opportunity in MRI or/and Mammography is available.
- A caring and supportive team makes everything easy at work.
- Your focus will be on providing optimum patient care.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A clear career path with a well-established company.
- AIR & AHPRA Registration.
- Qld radiation license.
- Australian Residency or valid working visa
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgment and decision making, and
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Cathy in complete confidence on: +61 2 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers and Radiographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968