General Practitioners & Family Physicians - If you're from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, USA, Australia & NZ.....then we want to hear from you.
New Zealand medical practices need doctors like you!
- 100% Pristine New Zealand
- Wanganui - close to Wellington
- Idyllic & Safe Lifestyle balance for the whole family
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Interesting Maori Culture
- National Park wonderland close-by
- Top private / public schools in the locality
These practice is located in a modern purpose built building. They have many additional services on-site our patients may require, including Pharmacy, X-ray, Physiotherapy, Laboratory, and Bone Density Scanning. It is a modern family practice in a friendly environment. The service is staffed with a multi disciplinary team which includes general practice, occupational health services, full nursing services and visiting specialists.
This Centre caters for all types of chronic and acute illnesses found in a General Practice and prides itself as being equipped to the highest possible standard. Be part of a fantastic, supportive and caring team!
What you need for these roles:
• MCNZ Registration or qualification to register to practice in New Zealand
• VR or Non VR GPs will be considered
• Need significant prior experience in General Practice
• Attractive salary! Top perm remuneration ($180,000 - $210,000)
• Relocation costs negotiable
• Large variety of work and a highly supportive team
• Life-style change if you're tired of the city hustle & bustle
• Initial orientation and supervision is provided
I can help you:
To make a seamless transition into the relaxed Kiwi lifestyle and ensure that your registration is handled in a professional, stress free manner. You won't regret your change of location....!! My email address for your current CV and any supporting references is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout the North Island of New Zealand for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities - in Gisborne, Auckland , Hamilton, Palmerston, Rotorua & of course throughout the South Island.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Emer Moloney (Business Manager) in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 2 9957 1166
E/M - email@example.com
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...