NBH Medical Centre requires a team of VR GP specialists for the new facilities with world class equipment, modern technologies and supported by hospital services, including pathology, imaging, pharmacy services and onsite specialists
The Northern Beaches Hospital in Frenchs Forest, Sydney is OPENING 31st October !! The objective of the NBH, is to provide excellent and efficient care to the community it serves, and a bulk billing Medical Centre within the hospital will maximise the variety, and level of care.
The Medical Centre will be a separate bulk billing centre, that will provide community GP services to cater for the local population. The Medical Centre will also work in conjunction with the Emergency Department, relieving it of appropriate triage category 4 and 5 patients (hospital avoidance), freeing up their services for more serious/urgent patients.
- Offer to GP's will comprise $5k sign-on.
- $300k first year income guarantee (pro-rata)
- Share on billings of 70/30
- It’s a Bulk billing practice
- Support to post triage ED patients suitable for GP Centre.
- Primary purpose to support ED.
- Flexible and innovative approaches required from GPs as the practice will develop over time with both return patients as well as a stream via the ED.
- Great location, retail, all diagnostics on site & specialists, staff welfare, opportunity to work in different roles within the hospital as per special interest and qualification e.g. paeds, mental health, surgery, chronic disease.
- Level 5 hospital with a full range of medical, surgical and mental health services, specialists rooms on the campus as well ample parking new impressive rooms ideally located on the ground floor close to retail area.
A wide variety of patient demographic is expected, so we require VR GPs with special interests across the board of medical care, to enable a wide variety of care within the Medical Centre.
Any patient seen through the centre can be referred to the ED if their injury/condition is too severe (against an agreed profile of services).
Also, if a doctor has an interest in emergency medicine, and would like to progress or expand their career, there will be opportunity to gain experience in the hospital’s Emergency Department.
- Vocationally Registered, FRACGP or FACRRM
- Unrestricted preferred
- 19AB restricted, locum agreements available
- Ability to work well in a team of skilled professionals
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
If you would consider relocating, the location is a wonderful family friendly, community environment, with a great choice of private & public schooling nearby & of course it's close to some of Sydney's best beaches and only minutes from down-town Sydney CBD.
We are currently screening applications, so apply now or contact Julie (details below) to learn more.
Tel: +61 2 99571166