Great opportunity in beautiful Hobart for a RADIOLOGIST FRANZCR or a newly qualified junior radiologist to join a vibrant private radiologist owned Imaging Group in Hobart Tasmania. Excellent mix of private & public reporting across all modalities.
- Hobart TASMANIA
- Fantastic Life-style harbour city environ.
- Fully networked RIS/PACs, and a comprehensive array of modalities
- Mix of public and private work - interesting case mix and pathology
- Dynamic team of onsite specialists.
- All modalities - General X-Ray, MRI, CT, MSK, US, Mammo, Nuc Med intervention
- Highly competitive remuneration + relocation costs, airfares etc
- Excellent supportive team of professional radiology staff
- Great support for newly qualified Radiologists looking to upskill.
Our client is offering a comprehensive range of imaging services through their modern equipped facilities, which are fully digital with RIS/PACs and CR networked to all their practices including General X-Ray, CT, US, Mammo, MSK, MRI, Intervention & Nuclear Medicine. All practices are are linked via RIS / PACS teleradiology solutions
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a wonderful life-style change. Enjoy a a fantastic relaxed lifestyle environment, a place to unwind, enjoy Tasmania's beautiful beaches, rugged & wild landscape, rich history, wonderful lush forests & lakes. Have the best of both worlds enjoying healthy outdoor living & sporting pursuits for the whole family and the benefits of excellent schools close by...!!
- FRANZCR or newly qualified Fellowship.!!
- Sub-specialist skills in MRI /MSK
- Relocation assistance - airfares & accommodation
- Access to all modalities
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities throughout Australia & New Zealand please contact Julie Warner in complete confidence on:
Phone: 02 99571166 or
Email your details to:Julie.Warner@jwhealth.com.au
Check out our website for the latest positions: www.jwhealth.com.au