Fantastic "Teleradiology" digital reporting opportunity for UK Specialist Registered Consultant RADIOLOGIST - FRCR, specialist GMC registration, Substantive UK / NHS Consultant experience who are either based or looking to relocate to: Australia, New Zealand or Singapore.
- REPORTING FOR THE UK NHS hospitals based in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore
- Emergency Radiologist exp highly regarded.
- Relocation expenses, airfares & initial accommodation
- Visa / immigration assistance + accommodation
- Full indemnity insurance & CPD support
- A Global world-wide Teleradiology Network
- UK GMC Specialist Registration
- Minimum 3 years NHS Hospital experience at specialist level.
- Working from a home hub is also an option & well supported which allows you to work anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore offering a supburb work life balance.
Reporting for the UK elective cases primarily General x-rays and MRI's for a number of UK hospitals & facilities which require a turnaround within 24 hours reporting services covering in General X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound etc making clever use of time zones.
Their ability to ensure that overnight reporting for UK hospitals can be reported by UK radiologists in their awake hours from Australia, New Zealand & Singapore in total compliance with UK Data Protection Legislation has been made possible by the in-house development of a specialist software product..!!
If you are a UK GMC Specialist Registered Radiologist looking for an opportunity to work overseas in Australia, New Zealand OR Singapore then get in touch ASAP!!
To discuss the above Teleradiology roles or any of our exciting range of permanent & locum opportunities throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UK. please contact Julie in confidence on 00 61 2 99571166 or email your CV details at: Julie.Warner@jwhealth.com.au