We are currently looking for an experienced CT and MRI radiographer to manage a unit in Co. Kildare, Rep. of Ireland. Management experience preferred but not essential.
What You Need:
- Possess a Diploma of the College of Radiographers, B. Sc. In Radiography or equivalent qualification. (Qualifications obtained outside the Republic of Ireland will require validation from the Irish Institute of Radiographers.)
- Be registered with CORU.
- Understand the total healthcare delivery system.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have proven organisational skills.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Manager of Radiology unit in Hospital.
- Stable working environment with excellent benefits.
- Fantastic Salary on offer.
- Experienced and growing workforce.