Work for a one Australia's lead Medical Imaging Companies who have with many practices across Australia. This company provides an excellent team of professionals with a fantastic and vibrant work environment.
Located in one of Australia's fantastic cities. Beautiful Restaurants, activities and plenty of things to keep you entertained just right on your doorstep.
- Have an excellent work life balance
- Work in a supportive environment that promotes a high standard of professionalism
- On going education provided
- Attractive pay rate & other allowance such as relocation expenses for suitable candidates.
- To provide the highest level of patient care possible.
- To perform routine general Radiography and Mammography imaging procedures to a high professional standard.
- Two years experience in general Radiography and Mammography highly regarded
- A trainee in Mammography may be considered
- Have a high level of technical to assist and enable problem solving
- AHPRA Registration
- Post graduate certificate in Mammography
- Solid clinical experience
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or a valid visa
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgement and decision making, and
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
How To Apply
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Shauna Rogers in complete confidence on: 0410 900 213 or register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!