Tangible goodwill is attributed to the high levels of patient loyalty at this practice as a result of decades of high quality medicine and patient services provided by the doctors and staff at this easy-to-access medical centre. The practice premises are a stand alone building which is also for sale at $1.65M ONO.
The doctors here have all qualified for Vocational Registration and take part in further medical studies on a regular basis or are registrars in training with the college under the current owner. There are GP's at this practice that have worked there since they opened the business over 20 years ago, and now provide locum cover for other younger GP's when they take leave. There are nurses there to support the GP's in their practice, which also attract PNIPS payments from the govt. Additional support for the patients is provided by Allied health that visit the clinic on a regular basis include a psychologist, a couple of physiotherapists, and a podiatrist. Additional rent for the practice is paid by pathology with DHM running a collection centre Mon to Fri from 8am to 2pm.
All doctors have a number of special interests. This practice handles a broad range of family medicine, including but not limited to the following.
- Management of acute illness and injury
- Preventative medicine and lifestyle counselling, such as smoking cessation, weight control and cholesterol problems
- Women's health including cancer checks, contraception, and menopause management
- Men's health including cardiac risk monitoring
- Antenatal shared-care in association with Hornsby Ku-ring-gai and Westmead Hospitals
- Paediatric medicine and immunisations
- Comprehensive management of chronic disorders such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiac conditions
- Counselling and hypnotherapy
- Geriatric support and palliative care
- Health related travel advice
This practice believes in preventative medicine and so to that end, have a number of reminder programs in place. These recall programs include immunisation and pap smear testing. They also participate in State and Federal reminder systems as appropriate.
Bulk billing is extended to pensioners, all children under the age of 16, Health Care Card holders and some patients who are in financial difficulties. Other patients will be required to pay privately.
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm
- Sat: 8am - 12pm
- Psychologist, Physiotherapists and Podiatrist