Are you looking for an exciting new role in Western Australia where you can enjoy the phenomenal beaches, warm weather and relaxed lifestyle that the state is famous for? If so, then this is the ideal role for you. We are seeking a Radiographer to join a dynamic Medical Imaging Company.
This Medical Imaging Company is a modern innovative organisation that is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to its patients and referrers. The company has established a well-deserved reputation of being at the cutting-edge of technological advancements in the field of diagnostic medical imaging.
Located near the beautiful city of Perth offering an ideal work-life balance.
- Excellent remuneration package including relocation allowance
- Be part of a professional, supportive and friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and professional development
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Flexible hours including weekend on-call work if desired
- Qualified Radiographer
- General X-Ray, OPG and Theatre
- CT desirable
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Permanent position, however, long-term contract will also be considered
- Immediate start available
- AHPRA Registration
- Must hold a WA Radiation Licence
- Recognised qualification within the medical imaging profession
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to problem solve in a complex environment
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
How To Apply
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Mark Snyders in complete confidence on 0437 048 475 or register your interest by emailing your CV to Mark.Snyders@jwhealth.com.au
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.