Calling for a qualified Sonographer who is looking for a change & wanting to join a reputable company that offers opportunities for your career development.
My client is a well established company who has sites across Melbourne and wealth of experience across a wide range of imaging modalities.
We are seeking an experienced Sonographer to join this fantastic team , excellent locations, in the South East Region of Melbourne.
In addition to being suitably qualified and hold the ASAR Accreditation, successful applicants will showcase:
• A high degree of professional competence in ultrasound
• The drive to go 'above and beyond'
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Excellence in patient care & Highly developed communication skills
• Wide range of cases- General, Obs & Gynae, MSK
• A supportive & friendly team
• Attractive salary packages and benefits
• Radiologist on site full time
• Excellent working conditions
• Ongoing professional development supported
• Use state of the Art equipment
How to Apply:
Click the ' Apply for this Job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Cathy Dai in complete confidence on: +61 2 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn & feel free to refer your friends to me: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/cathy-dai/a1/a10/1ba
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers and Radiographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.