With more than 90 years of successfully running their business, they deliver excellent service to the residents which they built on their person-centered, wellness model of care.
To lead the team in the provision of nursing and personal care in a manner that promotes the residents'; health and wellbeing, the ongoing career development of employees and good reputation of the organisation.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- Provides care that meets or exceeds Quality Agency Standards
- Produces work or work projects within given time-frames
- Demonstrates knowledge of location of technical nursing equipment
- Demonstrates understanding of the Aged Care Residence methods of resident care monitoring, charting and assessment tools
- An applied understanding of ACFI and documentation requirements
- Post-basic qualifications in gerontology nursing or experience in the field
- Great salary
- Casual / Perm Part-time
- Career Progression
- Rotating Roster
- Paid Learining