With more than 60 years of successfully running their facility, they deliver excellent service to the residents which they built on compassion and dedication to provide the 'best' for their residents. This organisation has put a real effort into creating a home away from home for their residents and would love their staff to adopt the same attitude as they care for residents in the Autumn of their life.
This role is looking for someone who is available full time for a permanent role. You will lead the team in the provision of nursing and personal care in a manner that promotes the residents' health and well-being, the ongoing career development of employees and good reputation of the organisation. You will report to the CCC and will collaborate with the CCC on ACFI assessments and offer support where needed towards Accreditation. The current team in place are supportive and very willing to offer the new RN the guidance needed to get them up and running.
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent people and clinical skills
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
- Provides care that meets or exceeds Quality Agency Standards
- Produces work or work projects within given time-frames
- Demonstrates knowledge of location of technical nursing equipment
- Demonstrates understanding of the Aged Care Residence methods of resident care monitoring, charting and assessment tools
- An applied understanding of ACFI and documentation requirements
- Post-basic qualifications in gerontology nursing or experience in the field
- NFP organisation
- Great salary
- Perm full-time position
- Career Progression
- Rotating Roster
- Paid Learning
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!