We are currently seeking an experienced Care Manager to work with a wonderful NFP organisation. The CM will be responsible for providing clinical care throughout the facility in line with the values of our client. You will work closely with all personnel in the facility including the care team, residents and family of the residents to ensure their residents are receiving the highest level of care. This role would be ideal for an experienced CCC who is looking to take a step up in their career and this is the organisation to do so with.
This organisation cares about their residents and goes above and beyond to consistently deliver the highest level of care and take all aspects of their residents’ well-being into consideration. Residents who come to this facility find acceptance and belonging.
The ideal candidate:
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role or other in charge position
- Demonstrated knowledge of Accreditation as well as ACFI
- Ability to delegate tasks to other staff members
- A desire for career development
- Solid background with aged care with 5+ years experience
- Experienced clinical team in place
- Not for profit organisation – people based care and value system
- Supportive management team in place
- Real opportunities for career progression within this large facility
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!