General Practitioners & Family Physicians - A locum/permanent position has become available in the beautiful city of Wellington.
- Wellington - Capital of NZ
- 100% Pristine New Zealand
- Idyllic & Safe Lifestyle- balance for the whole family
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Interesting Maori Culture
- National Park wonderland close-by
- Top private / public schools
This practice is centrally located in a purpose built building & is a modern family practice in a friendly environment. The service is staffed with a multi-disciplinary team which includes general practice, occupational health services, full nursing services and visiting specialists.
This centre caters for all types of chronic and acute illnesses found in a General Practice and prides itself as being equipped to the highest possible standard. Be part of a fantastic, supportive and caring team!
The practice has a great team and would love to add to it.
What you need for these roles:
• MCNZ Registration or qualification to register to practice in New Zealand
• VR or Non VR GPs will be considered
• Need significant prior experience in General Practice
• Attractive salary! Top perm remuneration
• Relocation costs negotiable
• Large variety of work and a highly supportive team
• Life-style change if you're tired of the city hustle & bustle
• Initial orientation and supervision is provided
We can assist Family Physicians (GPs), Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physicians who hold primary qualifications from or have recently worked in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
We have many quality unadvertised vacancies throughout the North Island of New Zealand for General Practitioners/Urgent Care Physicians (GPs) and other medical specialities - in Gisborne, Auckland Keri Keri, Whangarei, Hamilton, Palmerston, Rotorua & of course throughout the South Island.
How to apply
To discuss the above role or any of our exciting range of career opportunities for GPs in New Zealand please contact Emer Moloney (Business Manager for GP appointments) in complete confidence on:
Ph: +61 2 99 57 11 66
E/M - email@example.com
Please apply by clicking through the APPLY HERE button below.
Check out our website for other roles also at...