Full time Permanent Radiologist opportunity in Albany WA a port city & state capital of the Great Southern region of Western Australia. Just 4hrs 40 mins driving time to Perth or 1hr 10mins by plane. Albany is the oldest permanently settled town in Western Australia, predating Perth and Fremantle by over two years.
Immerse yourself in Albany’s history of majestic buildings, shipwrecks, convict relics, museums, pristine white beaches ports and evidence of the city’s whaling industry & of course the famous wine district of WA. An opportunity not to be missed.
Our independent private radiology group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced radiologist to join their team, providing community & hospital based high level imaging services to both public and private patients.
- Permanent position or part-time also available for the right person.
- Comprehensive range of diagnostic & interventional services
- Modern Clinics with State-of-the-Art technology - PACS / RIS system
- Sub-specialty interest in MRI or Intervention.
- Airfares & relocation negotiable
- 7 weeks annual leave + one weeks study leave
- Excellent salary pkge - $500k to $650k + regional bonus + equity opportunity depending exp & quals.
- FRANZCR or equivalent
- DWS / AON approved
- Supportive staff & experienced innovative management team.
Phone: 02 99571166 or
Email your details to: Julie.Warner@jwhealth.com.au