Care manager for a great not-for-profit Aged Care organisation who pride themselves on looking after the aged care community, not just based on their physical needs, but also addressing spiritual and emotional matters.
They are the leaders of the industry and thus through their strong, dynamic drive are able to maintain that distinction by effective management lead by a dedicated team.
This organisation is after a Care Manager who is motivated and focused to lead their clinical team. As you are a fantastic team player, naturally you would be able to liaise well with other staff inclusive of other Medical Professionals, your empathy for residents and their family will lead you to make justified decisions based on the problem, ultimately providing clinical governance over the Aged Care facility.
Apart from being an enthusiastic, dynamic individual, as the Care Manager you should have:
- Current Nurse Registration (RN) (Div 1) AHPRA
- Previous Management experience within Aged Care Services in Australia is desirable
- Strong clinical and documentation skills inclusive of ACFI
- A solid understanding of Aged Care legislation and Accreditation Standards
- Experience with Care Software would be desirable
- Australian Citizens And Permanent Residents Only
- Sponsorship will not be available
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!