An amazing opportunity for a rewarding career in Aged Care! My client is one of Queensland's largest and most respected providers of Aged Care, with facilities in locations throughout the state.
Based south of Brisbane, this large facility provides both high and low care, with modern technology and decor. My client is seeking a dedicated Clinical Manager to step into this large sized facility, you will be working to provide the highest level of care come to be expected from this organisation. The staff works hard to provide an atmosphere where the residents are comfortable and can feel at home. The facility offers beautiful accommodation, accompanied by the stunning tranquil grounds.
- Excellent Salary
- Forward thinking organisation
- Expenditure Authority
- Learning and Education
- Career Advancement
To be SUCCESSFUL for this role you will have:
- Aged Care or health sector management experience;
- Employee training, management and human resources skills;
- Electronic clinical management system experience / knowledge;
- Ability to use computers and technology efficiently;
- A comprehensive understanding of Quality Agency accreditation processes;
- Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) documentation;
- Work as part of the multidisciplinary team;
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency;
- Current Police Check.
As an employee we can offer you:
- Flexible hours and work patterns
- Consistent support for personal growth
- Scope for progression within the organisation and to diversify in the direction your strengths take you
- Warm and extremely enjoyable working environment