We are currently looking for an experienced Nurse Unit Manager to take on an excellent role with a well-respected health care provider. As the NUM of this Gerontology & Rehabilitation unit you will have the opportunity to lead and coordinate your team to provide the highest standard of care within our clients' patient centric mission.
This organisation are well known for providing exceptional care and positions like this do not come around often as staff are content in their roles and are encouraged to grow. The mission of this organisation is to coordinate and lead their teams to provide the highest level of health care. As part of this team you will be given the opportunity to drive this mission within your department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post Graduate or working towards qualifications in general management, nursing management or business administration.
- Previous experience in a management role and proven ability to lead a team.
- Previous experience working within aged care and/or rehabilitation nursing.
- Strong clinical knowledge and the desire to lead by example
- Full time position
- Ample opportunities for career development
- Great location within central Victoria
- Fantastic support and training offered by management
- Very attractive salary for the right candidate
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your CV and we give get you set up today!