Julie Warner Health is inviting a dedicated and experienced Mammographer to consider this amazing opportunity we have with one of our highly reputable clients in Melbourne.
We are working to fill these two positions
- 6-month contract Mammographer role
- Chief Radiographer with strong mammography experience
- Demonstrated experience in Mammography is essential.
- Working in a public sector with plenty of support.
- The contract role is required for minium 6 months with potential extension.
- Commencement date will be ASAP.
- An attractive hourly rate is on offer.
- Must hold current AHPRA and VIC radiation license.
- A permanent Cheif radiographer role is also available within the department.
- The applicant for the permanent role needs to have proven skills and experience in mammography.
- Immediate start is available for the permanent position.
- Relocation allowance is on offer for the chief radiographer role.
- Effective communication skills and sympathetic approach to patients.
- Close knit team to work with and dynamic company culture.
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!