Are you looking for a fantastic new full time position in Central Sydney? If so, this is the ideal job for you. We are seeking a Sonographer for a well renowned private Imaging Company.
This Medical Imaging Company is a modern, independently owned company offering comprehensive diagnostic medical imaging. It has first class premises, equipment and staff. This successful and trustworthy company offers the most advanced imaging technologies available.
Ideal central location in the beautiful exciting city of Sydney. With excellent public transport services.
- Full time position available
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Independently owned practices, managed directly by radiologists
- Great supportive environment
- Ongoing training provided
- State of the art ultrasound equipment.
- Sonographer required
- Immediate start
- All skills levels welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Ideal applicant would be able to perform a wide range of general ultrasounds, but also OGI, MSK and basic vascular scanning.
- ASAR Accreditation
- Recognize qualification within the medical imaging profession
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to problem solve in a complex environment
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
How To Apply
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Shauna Rogers in complete confidence on 0410 900 213 or register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.