We are seeking a enthusiastic Locum Sonographer with a good worth ethic for a fantastic new position in Australia's capital city of Canberra.
- A large Australian based organisation with over 135 imaging centers. Who pride themselves on offering excellent care to their customers
- As leaders in the field, they are constantly redefining the best practices in Sonography
- Advanced technologies and superior infrastructure
- State of the art equipment on site.
- Sonographer required for an exciting new role
- Excellent location in Australia's capital
- Full time or Part time hours are available with participation in an On-Call roster
- Opportunity to care for both in-patient and out-patients
- Have experience in MSK, O&G, Vascular and Small Parts
- Successful applicant must be able to demonstrate understanding of OH&S practices
- Perform ultrasound duties in accordance with practice instructions
- Great team atmosphere and enjoyable working environment
- An attractive salary package and benefits are on offer to the right candidate.
- ASAR Accreditation
- Recognize qualification within the medical imaging profession
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to problem solve in a complex environment
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
How To Apply :
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Shauna Rogers in complete confidence on 0410 900 213 or register your interest by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.