Experienced Cardiac Sonographers are required for a couple of positions in Melbourne city.
Full time and part time hours available.
You will be joining a friendly team with a group of cardiac technicians and hands-on cardiologists in a leading Cardiology company, performing both Echoes and stress echoes and getting exposed to all new technologies.
Reporting to the cardiologist, you will be carrying out echocardiograms, organising, collating and distributing the echocardiogram reports. It is important that you will provide excellent service to clients and focus on delivering the best possible patient care.
The Ideal applicants:
- Holds a valid ASAR registration.
- Experienced in performing Cardiac scans.
- Relevant qualification and work experience.
- Willingness to learn and progress.
- Excellent patient care & sympathetic mind.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Innovative thinking.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Working in a dynamic team with highly skilled professionals.
- No rush appointments.
- Supportive management.
- Continuous training and career progression.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Convenient locations in Melbourne.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button or
Register your interest by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn & feel free to refer your friends to me: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/cathy-dai/a1/a10/1ba/
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.