We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Manager to work with a wonderful NFP organisation. The CM will be responsible for providing clinical care throughout the facility in line with the values of our client. You will work closely with the well-established management team in place to ensure their residents are receiving the highest level of care. This role would be ideal for an experienced CCC with a strong management background who is looking to take a step up in their career and this is the organisation to do so with.
This organisation cares about their residents and go above and beyond to consistently deliver the highest level of care. There is a person centric culture within this large aged care facility and all staff are encouraged to grow and succeed in whatever job they do.
Ideally located in a central location within Hobart.
What we look for in the ideal candidate:
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role or other in charge position
- Ability to delegate tasks to other staff members
- A desire for career development
- Solid background with aged care with 5+ years experience
Benefits in this position include:
- Experienced clinical team in place on site
- Not for profit organisation – people based care and value system
- Supportive management team in place
- Real opportunities for career progression within this large facility
If you feel this might be the right role for you, give Aideen a call at Julie Warner Health to discuss in complete confidence straight away!! Call on (02) 99 57 11 66 or send an email with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!